Friday, August 6, 2010

Top 10 Rejection lines

10. I'm surprised you confess because I'm not attracted to you in that way...

09. I don't want to mess up our friendship. (yeah right...)

08. I need time. (f*ck this kind of lame excuse!)

07. I don't want to get into a relationship right now. (really? i heard someone flirt with you  already, and you layan him)

06. But you're like a big brother to me.

05. It's not about you.. it's me. You don't understand me. (what you mean is that the problem is me right?)

04. We are so different you and I and I'm afraid we won't get along..(what you mean is that you're pretty and I'm ugly is it?)

03. I'm seeing someone else ( I know you're not, I've done my homework on you lah sial...)

02. You're not my type (what you really mean is I'm fat and ugly is it?)

01. I like you... as a good friend. Lets just be friends.. (damn hate this, only needs me when you're in deep sh1t aren't you?) 
 
                                                                                                                                       -Evangelistica-

No comments:

Post a Comment